Collision Presets and Collision Issue. Movie Sequence Device / Rising Floor / Floor Rises Through Player and leaves player underneath map.

CCD (Continuous Collision Detection) Collision Preset
How do i make it so the collision of a rising floor comes through the ground and the floor rising picks up my character. I have tried ALL OF THE COLLISION PRESETS. None of them working. I have a floor rising, as an animation, and it picks up my character when I am moving, running, jumping, but DOES NOT WORK when my players is IDLE AND STANDING STILL.

Collision Presets and Collision Issue. Movie Sequence Device / Rising Floor / Floor Rises Through Player and leaves player underneath map.

@MYBOYBUNZ Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

For bug reports, they have really complex paperwork. Which in my own experience has never helped. But Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like