Collision hit not triggering

I’ve been trying to detect a collision hit between an enemy with a sphere collider and a player with a capsule collider. I have created custom collision object types for them. Hitboxes should only collide with hurtboxes and vice versa. For some reason, even with “Simulation generates hit events” set to true, I still can’t get anything. Any clue why this approach isn’t working?

Here are the related checkboxes:

The Player:

The Enemy:

Hello velfi,

This should work correctly from what I see. Are you sure that they’re lining up on the 3rd axis? It seems like something that is meant to be 2D so I’m curious if they’re actually lining up on the 3rd axis that would count as your depth. Objects can end up being really far away from each other in these cases sometimes but you would never see it due to the visuals being 2D.

We haven’t heard from you in a while, velfi. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, have you tried checking what I mentioned in my previous comment? In the meantime, I’ll be marking this issue as resolved for tracking purposes. Whenever you’re available, please leave a comment and the question will reopen.