Code Not Running

When i debug code on Visual Studio it shows error MSBMSB3075 exited with code 5. I updated Build.cs with PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”, “AIModule”, “GameplayTasks” }); Still same error. What to do?

How should one Help you with this little information?

Error MSB3075 The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” UltimateEditor Win64 Development -Project=“F:\UE4P\Ultimate\Ultimate.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
Ultimate C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44

Googled it and updating PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”, “AIModule”, “GameplayTasks” }); in build.cs file seemed to fix that problem for some. I did it but still same error

Sorry I’m still on vs 2017, I can’t Help you with that. Did you try a new blank C++ ?