Client not Replicating Pawns

So I’m trying to get this multiplayer game going and it has split-screen working just fine with the controls and everything. The problem is when trying to play online. The server starts up first and then loads in the pawns that can be controlled by the player controller while the client seems to do the same thing but its own version. Looks like two standalone games but I have confirmed them being connected as the game state is replicated with a game clock and even the scores are being sent correctly to both the server and the client.

The client and server seems to be on two different worlds tho. Is there any reason for this or maybe somewhere I could check? I disconnected the begin plays I have for the game mode and the player controller and the same functionality happens. There is no other event begin plays in the project so I’m at a lost why the client would not be at the same game unless it is and it isn’t replicating anything.

If that is the case, what is the best way for me to have pawns spawn into the world first, then have the player controllers take controller of a pawn that is part of a team that would be able to cycle through each pawn and possess each one? I am assuming at the moment that the client and server are connected but since they’re are both not properly replicating, they look like they’re playing two different standalone games.

Not sure what would be helpful to show so if you need me to show anything just let me know.

How are you testing? In editor? do you have play as listen server/client selected?

Or if running an exe how are you connecting the players? is server loading the map with ?listen parameter added then client connecting?