CitySample doesn't load textures, wierd graphic glitch artifacts, on RTX3080Ti, Win10 DX12, 64GB RAM, NVMe

Always having these artifacts for this CitySample, no other issues in the dozens of highend games that I play on Steam and Gog and whatnot… This is not a drivers issue nor a hardware resource issue, I’m on 9900k, 64gb ddr4, RTX3080Ti, latest DirectX12… and its not just this citysample, even the precompile Superman mod based on this also gives the exact same problem, at first I thought it was only the superman mod that had this issue but even stock vanilla UE5 for this sample has the exact same problem. I can move around not 99% of the scene is missing and not rendering as if they were either not there at all or somehow not able to be rendered…

I completely deleted and uninstalled the Epic Games, UE5 engine, etc and started over from scratch, even uninstalled and reinstalled latest Nvidia drivers, tried different versions of Nvidia drivers, studio and game ready too, nothing works and get this crap each time!

This is NOT working!!! Unreal Engine 5 has a massive critical showstopping rendering flaw, see hard documented proven video evidence in this case! :

I am on windows 10 LTSC version 1809 which MSFT supports until 2029 and I intend to use until 2038

Have you considered testing it will Vulkan as the main renderer?
In project settings type in RHI and switch from direct x to Vulkan.

See at least if maybe nanite starts working as intended

Okay so as I test I imaged a brand new harddrive to the latest Windows 10 21H2 and then did all updates until I got the green “up to date”, and installed the latest game ready drivers Nvidia for the RTX3080Ti

But I’m STILL not getting DirectX 12_2 and it only shows 12_1 !!!
What the heck is going on?

And my download speed is 300+ Mbps but Epic Launcher is only downloading Unreal Engine at a snail pace of 3Mbps!!!

I even tried to clean install the Studio drivers version in addition to the Game REady stuff but still no avqail!!!