Check Two Sided on every selected Material?

With my level architecture comes a lot of materials, including nothing but textures.
So nothing in the Material was changed before importing them into UE4. Now I desperately need every material to be set to “Two Sided” in order for my Geometry to actually look like something. (Might sound confusing, but Two Sided materials are all I need)

So my question is… how can I set the option “Two Sided” in every material to true without having to go through every single one of them? It would take way too long to open each and every one and save it and whatever.

Thanks in advance :frowning:

1 Like

First of all, to prevent issues like this in the future: use master materials and material instances. This makes managing a large number of materials way easier and would have prevented a situation like you are in now.

But I suppose that doesn’t help you much at this point anymore. If there really are too many to manually edit you could export them all. this will give you an ASCII representation of the materials. Change one to double sided before exporting to find the line you would have to change and create a script in your favorite scripting language to add that line to all files. Re-import and your done.