Charge payments in VR??

Hello, I am new at VR and i need assitance charging credit card payments/paypal in my game in VR.
Whats the best way to go about this? Sorry if this has been asked before. I wasnt sure how to ask my question

Bump, still looking for assistance

There’s a few different ways to handle it. You could either develop the UI in UE4 with UMG and have it connect with an SSL-Secured REST API, and **have the REST API handle the payments **to ensure security. Or you could use something like BLUI to show a secure HTML page in UE4 then just trace controller position and create a virtual keyboard in UE4.

VaREST (Blueprint nodes for REST API Communication): GitHub - ufna/VaRest: REST API plugin for Unreal Engine 4 - we love restfull backend and JSON comm
Unreal.JS (V8-powered Javascript): A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums
BLUI (HTML in UE4): https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/b…l-meets-unreal

The big issue here is making sure the payments are handled securely, you’d want to make sure that wherever the payment is actually being accepted is as secure as you can make it.

That is an interesting approach if I would see the Paypal payment inside VR I would simply don’t remember my password since it’s very complicated. How about making 2 options or sending just a request for the payment to the user’s email address?