We’re very proud to announce that we’ve just released our Character Stats Kit!
This kit contains over 40 nodes to power your experience systems, reputations, skill points and stats!
Everything is modular and can be set up by plug and play within minutes!
Including features such as:
– Creating classes like Ranger, Warrior, Necromancer and so forth, with base stats that are dynamically generated.
– Passive usage for stats, like (automatically) draining mana, hunger or thirst, and even auto-regenerating health.
– Reputation bars, using a customizable formula to change the EXP required per level!
– Settings for starting level, leveling up, max. level and much more!
– A skill point system, which you can reset during in-game runtime!
– Multiplayer support!
List of features:
- Resetting Skill points
- Buffing Stats
- Nerfing Stats
- Resetting buffs and nerfs
- Passive bar usage
- Custom events that fire whenever something happens so you can act upon it.
- Formula to determine exp needed for next level
- Lots more!
We’re getting some questions lately so we’re setting up a F.A.Q. for this kit.
If you have questions, read these first:
1. Where can i change the classes?
The classes are stored in /Content/CharacterStatsKit/Blueprints/DataTable, in there open the DefaultsTable and change the rows. *
2. How do I add classes?*
You can add them by adding a row in the above DataTable, setting the RowName and Class value to the exact same name and by going to Content/CharacterStatsKit/Blueprints/Enums and opening ‘classes’ and by adding the identical name as the RowName.
3. How do i add types of skills, levels or bars?
In Content/CharacterStatsKit/Blueprints/Enums you see Bars, Classes, ExpType and Stats,. In there are all the different names/types/classes and stats for you to change and/or add.
4. I Changed defaults values, added a class, etc but it doesn’t reflect in my character.
Delete the save file located in /saved/savegames and delete the save file that holds the info, if the issue still persists contact us.
Speedvideo of some of the nodes: