Character showed on the Inventory

Hello,

I’ve almost finished my inventory system and now I want to expand it. I have searched the google, but didn’t find any answer to fully answer my question so:
Is it possible to when the player press the button and the invenory shows up to have the mesh character shown in the inventory panel somewhere so when the players equips something to the player, it will be shown directly in the character that shows up in the inventoty? How am I going to apply this to the inventory widget? (my question is similar to this thread)
The only possible solution seems to be through blueprints and do sth like this:
Get player position, adjust the camera 2-3 meteres away from player’s position, adjust camera’s position and rotation around the player so the mesh can be seen from the front view and show this live to inventory. But how all this gonna work correctly? Anyone tried it before or has some ideas from where do I start?

Thanks

I guess the answer i gave there is still valid. You will need to have either a second mesh in a dark spot
of your map, and use a camera to get it on Capture 2D Texture or have a second camera on your Character
that you set as the active view target (you can search camera switch on google).

PS: Would you mind scaling down the text size of your signature. As far as i remember, only the standard text size is allowed.

EDIT: Just saw this, maybe waiting a bit will give you a cool tutorial: Tutorial Preview: Putting Live 3D Models in your HUD - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

Thanks for your answer mate!
As for the signature, are you sure? Because I saw one other member, ironbelly if I remember correctly that has even bigger text size than mine

Someone has the most perfect timing, found this on the community content section Tutorial Preview: Putting Live 3D Models in your HUD - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

I will just leave the forum rules with a quote here:

Forum Rules and Code of Conduct

Thanks for taking the time and quoting it mate :wink: