I just build a completely sidescroller game , everything works like a charm in the preview, but if I am packaging the whole game for html5, my character is not showing up in the game. Everything else is showing.
I already read through some other topics and tried out all the suggested thinks, but it is not working at all.
Here are all the things I already eliminated:
- Reduced the amount of bones to 68
- Each vertices is influenced by max. 4 bones
- The character has only 6900 vertices
- I only imported the mesh, without the skeletal, then the character is showing up in the scene, so there must be something wrong with the skeletal. But I am just not sure, what it is.
In my Output log I am getting the following yellow lines, but I am not sure, what exactly I can do to get rid of them or if they are the reason, why my character is not showing up. It is my first game:
- Warning: Getting valid bind pose failed. Try to recreate bind pose.
- Warning: Recreating bind pose succeeded.
- Warning: Material needed to have new flag set bUsedWithSkeletalMesh !
- Wrang: Bones digested - 68 Depth of hierarchy -17
I also packaged the sidescroller from unreal. The character in there is showing up, so there must be something wrong, with my skeletal, I just cannot find the answer to it.
It would be great, If anyone of you has an idea and would eb so kind to help me.
Have a lovely Sunday and thanks a lot