Character Customization System for Unreal Engine 4

Does any news about project?

How heavy is this at runtime assuming the values donā€™t change?

Any updates on this, or is it nixed? I would really, really, like to get my hands on it.

no , not nixed , just not in my priority list right now. But I will soon start creating an RPG template for the marketplace , that will have all the great features of RPG , and I would be redesigning character creator system and include in the template.

how long till this great plugin will be available on the market? and how much its gonna be for?

Omg i need this so much !!!

Woah, this is a huge work you done . Iā€™m really impressed ! Iā€™d like to have the chance to have a look at it, an I really hope you will release youā€™re work for us all to use ( I even donā€™t mind paying a fee - as long as I can afford it - for supporting you for all you did ) very great job!

have this been released yet??

Yep. Is it still on the works ?

Do you still consider to release this incredible component for interested public audiences?

What is the status of this project?

Sorry, Didnā€™t see the timeline on the post above.

This is an amazing work! That would be incredibly helpful to the community, man, You Rock!

i want this to please, any news on it?

I am very interested in this as well. Hopefully you havenā€™t given up on this!

I am very interested in this as well. (2)

I hope he hasnā€™t given up on this.

Seems he did, I hope im wrong tho:)

OP, start a GoFundMe campaign so we can support your continued development of this. I know Iā€™d contribute.

Alternately, apply for an Epic grant.

I am currently learning UE4 and starting creating something similiar using ManuelLab assets. Check it out :

I am not really satisfied with the base model and currently resculpting the whole thing. Also, I am still not sure if I should just stick to the facial morphs that came with ManuelLab for animtaing expressions and speech or switch to a joint based rig. Do you guys know if there is a possibility to change a bones position without deforming the mesh? For example: I use a morph target to change the position of the eyes. Now I want to characters eyes to follow the cusor or focus on something. If the bone positions would remain the same the characters eyes would pop out of the head.

Or would it be wiser to apply changes to the eyes position via bone transformations?

Where can we download the blueprint for this?