Chaos Destruction + Niagara Data Layers

I’m in UE5, trying to figure this out. My closest documentation is from 4.27 here: Chaos Destruction Overview | Unreal Engine Documentation

I have a Niagara System, with 2 emitters. I’ve Applied Chaos Data to both of these, and added Chaos Destruction layer to the System Settings>User parameters. I think this is my issue because I can’t select the system default solver OR the custom Chaos Solver I made (default settings).

On my geometry, I’ve added my solver:

I think I’m supposed to see the particle system show up under my objects data layers:
2021-09-20_16h55_19

Questions:

1. Are you supposed to see those in data layers if you can assign the right solver to the particle system?

2. Are you supposed to see those in data layers if you can assign the right solver to the particle system?

3. If so, how do you assign it to the particle system?

4. Can you use the default solver for this or needs to have a custom chaos solver?

5. I noticed when I assign the custom solver to the object all functionality stops working, i.e. no collisions and no hit detection or destruction. Is there a trick to setting up the custom solver or inheriting the default settings?

I feel like the documentation is missing a piece here or its covered elsewhere. Any knowledge out there on this?