I have a function in the code with this body:

if (DoesSocketExist(MuzzleSocketName))
{
	const FVector StartVector (GetSocketLocation(MuzzleSocketName));
	const FQuat StartRotation (GetSocketRotation(MuzzleSocketName));
	const FVector StartScale (1, 1, 1);
	FTransform NewTransf (StartRotation, StartVector, StartScale);
	/** Projectile Spawning */
 auto SpawnedProjectile = GetWorld()->SpawnActorDeferred<ABaseProjectile>(ProjectileClass, NewTransf, GetOwner(), nullptr, ESpawnActorCollisionHandlingMethod::AlwaysSpawn);
if (SpawnedProjectile)
	{
		/** Projectile Speed is relying on Construction Script. This will force to use it */
		SpawnedProjectile->FinishSpawning(SpawnTransform);
	        if (MuzzleFlashParticleSystem)
			{
			SpawnTransform.SetScale3D(MuzzleFlashParticleSystemScale);
			UGameplayStatics::SpawnEmitterAtLocation(GetWorld(), MuzzleFlashParticleSystem, SpawnTransform);
			}
		OnWeaponFired.Broadcast(GetOwner(), SpawnedProjectile);
	  }

The question is - how I need to change Vector, Rotation and Scale in FTransform to change spawn characteristics of projectile? I mean, change direction (I want to projectile to miss, to go on wrong direction) when he is spawning. I tried to sum to vectors and FQuat different random parametrs, but it hadnt any effect.

Solution is:

FTransform SpawnTransform = GetSocketTransform(MuzzleSocketName);

FQuat Razbros = FMath::VRandCone(SpawnTransform.GetRotation().Vector(), FMath::DegreesToRadians(10)).ToOrientationQuat(); //10 degrees random direction
SpawnTransform.SetRotation(SpawnTransform.GetRotation() + (Razbros));

if (bUseProjectile)
			{	
				/** Projectile Spawning */
auto SpawnedProjectile = GetWorld()->SpawnActorDeferred<ABaseProjectile>(ProjectileClass, SpawnTransform, GetOwner(), nullptr, ESpawnActorCollisionHandlingMethod::AlwaysSpawn);