Change between artificial and natural lights

Good evening, having to work on the enlargement of a cave with artificial lights and many shadows, I wanted to know if there is the possibility, with a click or a combination of keys, to deactivate the darkness in the cave and have a uniform light as if it were day .
regards
Alex Caponetto

Cambiare tra luci artificiali e naturali
Buonasera, dovendo lavorare sull’ampliamneto di una grotta con luci artificiali e tante ombre, volevo sapere se c’è la possibilità, con un click o una combinazione di tasti, di dissattivare il buio nella grotta ed avere una luce uniforme come se fosse giorno.

I’m guessing using Lighting Scenarios would be the way to go in this situation, especially if you are using baked lights

You can try camera exposure. Or have a movable sky light without any shadow to fill very dark areas. Or increase Indirect Lighting Intensity for your lights.
Cheers

no, I do not mean this. Maybe I explained myself wrong. I was talking during the editing of the project, not during the game. For example, in this figure we see all black, no shape of the rock, while I would have a result near the second image. Since there will be oxen tunnels, while edited I would like to have the light of day and only then see the result with the lights of twilight that I will go to put. I would need to be able to disable all the lights and shadows and always have a constant light in the creation phase.

no, non intendo questo. Forse mi sono spiegato male. Io parlavo in fase di edit del progetto, non durante il gioco. Ad esempio in questa figura si vede tutto nero, nessuna forma della roccia, mentre io verrei avere un risultato vicino alla seconda immagine. Siccome ci saranno tunnel buoi, mentre edito vorrei avere la luce del giorno e solo poi vedere il risultato con le luci di penombra che andrò a mettere. Mi servirebbe poter disabilitare tutte le luci e le ombre ed avere una luce sempre costante in fase di creazione.

What you want is the switch to Unlit mode: View Modes | Unreal Engine Documentation