Cell Memory Issue, Global Memory Problem with converted Maps from Creative 1.0 to Uefn!!!

Reference ID

496700ee-489f-cd4b-3fde-32aeb8d3be46

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Memory

Summary

All Assets from the Fortnite-Uefn Library Prefab and Probs are loaded into each Memory Cell, causing the Global-Memory to explode!!!

Steps to Reproduce

Take a Converted Ice See Island from Creative 1.0 and build a Map like Chapter 1 Map Size and look at the Memory Thermometer

Expected Result

With costs of the devices from 10000 Mb the Memory should be much lower
Loading Range 10000=Size of Tilted Towers, Cell Size=8000

Observed Result

Memory over Limit and if you are 3 kilometers far from the Island its still high, if you are used a lot of devices (especially car spawner devies) or custom assets with is not the case for me!!!

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

8855-3820-4535

Additional Notes

I wanted to ask again about the World Partition Problem because, with the Ice_See_Island (Coverted to Uefn) Map of mine,

All Assets from the Library Prefab and Probs are loaded into each Memory Cell, causing the Memory to explode!!!

I am unable to upload my Project because I am over the Memory-Limit, which is actually almost impossible in Uefn.
You have to use a lot of Custom Assets or Car spawner Devices to get over the Memory-Limit or the loading circuit has to be very high to do that, which is not the case for me!!!

With every Update you do, the Problem gets worse and worse on my Map and for other Creators because the World Partition doesn’t work properly and you increase the Cost of the Assets, which makes uploading impossible for many Creators, which causes the Memory to explode because the Assets are loaded in every Memory-Cell in the Memory Calculation like a
Device or a Custom-Asset is treated in the Memory calculation!!!
The more Buildings I placed, the more the memory increased at every Memory-Cell on the Map, which means there is only global Memory and no local Memory!!!

The Staff needs to look into this because it’s a major Mistake by the Uefn-Editor and will make my work for Months, unusable until you fix the bug!!!

Other Creators may also have this bug and cannot upload their Project due to an incorrect Memory calculation, although this may not be true!!!

That’s why I made an experimental Setup with a new Map to confirm my suspicion and that the Staff can also see it visually because it’s really a serious bug on the World Partition of the UEFN-Editor!!! The bug probably occurs with Converted Maps from Creative 1.0, my Ice-Sea-Island is a converted Island from Creative 1.0 !!!

Other Creator have done a Chapter 1 Map with Uefn Editor but they used a new Template from the Uefn Editor so it is possible to do that and i used a template from Creative 1.0 thats Converted to Uefn that is the Problem!!!

I have done a Bug-Report on the problem multiple times!!!