NOTE: this product is not made by, or affiliated with, Google Inc in any way.
Simply enabling the plugin is enough to start building and running your mobile VR experience on any Google Cardboard supported mobile device and viewer.
For a complete setup, more advanced options and important technical notes, please read the documentation.
Integrated Google Cardboard SDK versions:
- UE4.26: v1.4.1
- UE4.25: v1.4.1
- head tracking;
- stereoscopic rendering;
- user interaction via the viewer button;
- native, customisable, UI overlay to allow the user to:
- enable/disable the stereoscopic mode;
- scan the QR code to automatically configure the parameters of its Google Cardboard viewer.
- all the features are available from both Blueprints and C++.
- UNACardboardVR (Runtime)
Network Replicated: Not applies (it’s a client local rendering system).
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac.
Supported Target Build Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows (only for testing), Mac (only for testing).