Can't start a C++ Game on Unreal and it gives me this:Compling Failed

This is what i get when in try to Make my first C++

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.25/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project="C:/Users/FLouissaint/Documents/Unreal Projects/XGalaxysProjectCode1/XGalaxysProjectCode1.uproject" -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Creating makefile for XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor
  Running UnrealHeaderTool "C:\Users\FLouissaint\Documents\Unreal Projects\XGalaxysProjectCode1\XGalaxysProjectCode1.uproject" "C:\Users\FLouissaint\Documents\Unreal Projects\XGalaxysProjectCode1\Intermediate\Build\Win64\XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor\Development\XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="C:\Users\FLouissaint\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log_UHT.txt" -installed
Reflection code generated for XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor in 64.0895716 seconds
@progress pop
Building XGalaxysProjectCode1Editor...
Using Visual Studio 2019 14.27.29110 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110) and Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
Building 9 actions with 4 processes...
  @progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 0%
  @progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 11%
  [1/9] Default.rc2
  @progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 22%
  [2/9] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.cpp
  @progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 33%
  [3/9] XGalaxysProjectCode1GameModeBase.gen.cpp
  c1xx: error C3859: Failed to create virtual memory for PCH
  c1xx: note: the system returned code 1455: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

c1xx: note: please visit https://aka.ms/pch-help for more details
  c1xx: fatal error C1076: compiler limit: internal heap limit reached
  @progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 44%
  [4/9] XGalaxysProjectCode1.cpp
  c1xx: note: the system returned code 1455: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 56%
  [5/9] XGalaxysProjectCode1GameModeBase.cpp

@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 67%
  [6/9] XGalaxysProjectCode1.init.gen.cpp

Help me Please

Maybe you can open your project using Visual Studio and set a bigger memory for pre-complie work.
Set a bigger page file or add some physical memory in your computer may also help.

That means I cant Follow the Programming Tutorial on Unreal ,I am new to all of this so I don’t know what I am doing or what script they use. What do I do then?!?!

I think you may continue using the tutorial. The complie error may cause by the OS environment / setting.
A better way to solve problem like this, is read the log from the beginning. And focus on the first line where the error message come.
I’ve notice that there’s some complie errors with numbers such as “C3859” , the error is defined by Visual studio or C++ standard, it means that the reason what cause the problem is a common thing, not a special error in Unreal Engine. Search it on search engine such as Google or Bing may give you some help.