Cant publish updated version of my map

I keep getting this message nothing really changed, i just added some barriers so they cant randomly walk in the map

• 1.18 Island Content Disclosures - When submitting your IARC Age Rating Questionnaire, you are required to accurately disclose relevant content within your Island in order to receive age appropriate ratings. Inaccurate questionnaire responses may result in your content being rejected, and repeated violations risks further action, including potentially having your monetization and publishing privileges suspended or permanently revoked.

If the content within your creative island is NOT listed below, this release is blocked because images and text used to promote your experience must be appropriate for a general audience (e.g. content that would merit a rating of ESRB Everyone 10+, or lower).

• The content within your creative island
1 Like

I had the same issue a few weeks ago and now I am having this issue again for publishing my most recent map. Last time it happened, I created a new private version and after republishing, it got approved. Now, for my most recent map, I tried once, then when I saw it got rejected for the same problem, I resubmitted another request and it failed again. I tried a third time and it failed again, always for this same reason, which doesn’t make any sense at all, since the questionnaire was definitely properly filled and everything was, in fact, accurately disclosed. Anyways, I sent an email to Epic games. Have you fixed the issue? Do you know what was the problem?

I am getting the same problem… it failed… with the questionaire… I did it several time to make sure I did it right… and still nothing