Can't open project after pc restart 0x00000b5fffffffff

Can’t open my project, my project was create in the UE5, not converted.

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x00000b5fffffffff

I remember getting that error before, converting a project from UE5 EA2 to UE5, after weeks trying to recover my project I give up and start a new one, now the same error again.

Blueprint only project.

The Log starts with:

“LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist
LogProfilingDebugging: Loading WinPixEventRuntime.dll for PIX profiling (from …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Windows/WinPixEventRuntime/x64).
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist
LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist”

callstack.txt (29.7 KB)

Pj_012_Vertical.log (76.5 KB)

Here are same files in log. Maybe it can be useful.

I manage to make it work. Aparently one of my structures was corrupted.

To found the structure I start to delete things from the project until the project launches, when I got inside the project I tried to run it and it result in an error, the error points to that structure.

So I restore the backup again and deleted only that structure, the project launches ok, when hiting play it pointed to the blueprints that was referencing that structure. At this point I pasted the structure back in their folder, open it inside UE and compile that again, then I open every blueprint referencing it, refresh all nodes and compiling it.

Doing it everything was back to normal, the project now opens properly and executes properly, without any loss.

I guess we have to be careful when changing an old structure, from now on when changing an structure I will compile every blueprint referencing it.

2 Likes