Hi everyone, I’ve been stuck on this problem for 2 days … I’m pretty desperate about it.
When i launch my game on Unreal to my Occulus Quest 2, it crash with no reason and i got a lot of warnings (See photos) :
I tried to :
- delete the “Saved / Intermediate / Binaries / DerivedDataCache / Build” folders
- start Unreal with admin right
- disable Vulkan instead of OpenGL
- disable multi view
- re-setup the path to sdk / ndk
- limit the android version to 25.
- Disable SteamVR Plugin
- Update Android Studio
If someone know this problem, it will be very nice.