Can't join UE Webinar from Email link

Sorry, wasn’t sure where to put this question, as it’s not related to UE directly. A few weeks back, I signed up for a UE webinar (the “Creating AR and VR Projects with Unreal Engine” one) and an hour before the webinar started (it started a little over 15 minutes ago now) I received an Email with a button to “ACCESS WEBINAR.” Well, I’ve tried forwarding that Email from my Outlook Email inbox to my personal Gmail inbox and clicking it there, I’ve tried disabling my adblockers and refreshing the page, and I’ve tried opening the link in Microsoft Edge (I use Firefox normally). I’m not sure why but clicking this “ACCESS WEBINAR” button does nothing. The cursor doesn’t even change to the little clicky hand. If I Inspect Element on that button I can see no link either.
So my question is: What’s the deal? Am I doing something wrong? Or is this something that needs to be addressed? How are other people attending the webinars? Are other people having this issue? I could find nothing of it documented online. If this is the wrong place to put this question, I would much appreciate it if I could be pointed in the right direction.