Cant generate unique UV in ue4 4.7.6

I’m currently working on a level where there is a cube and inside this cube, on every wall, there is a section of a city. I already have the textures and everything is has been converted into static meshes. However whenever I build the lighting, i’m being told that there are wrapping UVs. I’ve looked up solutions such as, “Generate Unique UVs” but there is no option for that. Ive turned on the “Generate Lightmap UVs” and the option still hasnt appeared. Is my Static mesh too large?

You need 2 different UV configurations for your meshes. This needs to be done in a modeling program such as maya or Max.
One UV set can have UV,s anywhere (for texturing).
in the other the uv,s must fit perfectly inside the 0 to 1 boundary or UE will throw an error.

oh and no overlapping for the light map uv set. { the one between 0 and 1]

You dont actually dont need to make two different uv-maps, but its highly recommended.

you need to set the “lightmap coordinate index” (last option on your image) to 1. atm its overriding the texture uv-map.

I do from 0 to 1, but the automatic change again 0… what I can do more?

If you originally first imported your mesh with only one UV set, the static mesh editor will set your light map co-ordinate index to “0” ( under Static Mesh Settings). If you then re-import the mesh with two UV sets you must change this to “1”
Do NOT open or change the settings under LOD settings

thats only a half truth.
If you enable “generate lightmap uv’s” on import, ue4 will use the innitial texture uv-set to generate a lightmap out of it for channel 1.

But as I stated before, its wise to create your own lightmap. (and even then its occasionally smart to let ue4 re-assemble it if you change your lightmap size)

I import OBJ file from Archicad, so I cant do more channel in that program. And I have one more problem… when I try to open “Edit” object propertis he do some error and not open. I restard pc, reinstal EU4, try in odher project do that, ant still cant oper that “Edit” table. This problem come only today. And I have that UVs vraping, so can u show some video, or said litle by litle, step by step what I must do in UE4.9.2 for remove that error ant revome that stupid UVs vraping ;/ I am new in this program, and have so much problem, and not see good youtube tutorial for that problems. And sorry for my eng. I am not speak good eng.