I tried multiple things but still can’t figure out how exactly I’m supposed to fix this:
- I surrounded the level with a Lightmass Importance Volume.
- I placed a Sky Light in the level.
- I enabled the “Shadow Two Sided” option in the mesh settings.
- I tried creating a new UV Channel and packed my lightmap there.
- I tried using Unreal’s Generate Lightmap UVs in the mesh properties with resolution 512 on index 1
- I tried changing lighting quality to “Production”
- I set the Quality under Engine Scalibility to “Epic”
- I even tried using stock cube mesh which supposedly already comes with a pre-configured light settings.
Yet I still get this issue? Please help!