Can't find my metahumans in Bridge

Hi,

I’m using Metahumans for Unreal 5.2, and can’t import them by using Bridge from Unreal because when I go in “My Metahumans”, the window is just empty.

Can anybody please give support ?

YES :
-I’m using the same Epic Games Account on Unreal, Bridge and Metahuman (I only have a single email and Epic games Account so can’t really be a issue).
-The metahuman I created is for eu 5.2
-I’ve downloaded the Metahuman plugin in unreal
-Ive checked for any updates
-I tried this : https://help.quixel.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360015616777-MetaHuman-not-showing-in-Bridge

I also checked from the Bridge app, and surprise surprise ! They appears… But ! As we all know, can’t import in Unreal 5 from the app…

I litteraly tried everything except just re-installing Unreal (which Im sure would not solve anything).

Any help welcome !

All best,

Kilian.

Did you figure this out? I’m having the exact same issue.

Hey both,

Can you please check which version of bridge you are running? You need to have at least the following:

You can see this in “About Bridge”.

If you have an older version, you need to update via the Epic Games Launcher.

Hope that helps,

James

I’m sure you’ve probably figured this out now. But for anyone else having this issue, Quixel Bridge is now a plugin that you install into 5.2 and is now in the menu where you add objects and actors into your scene. You click it and the 5.2 version of bridge opens as a window in your editor. If you have Bridge installed it should show in your library like this

Still having this issue
I’ve checked both plugin version and the stand alone version
Still cannot see my metahuman

I have the same issue. I went through all forums and tried re-installing it all. Still doesnt work.
MHC and bridge dont seem to be communicating at all…so in the bridge, Local there are no my metahumans.
Also, when I try to download an existing metahuman… it just doesnt start…nor is it giving any error message. Very frustrating.

I had the same issue, I did some research on the net but didn’t find a fix even tho that I updated the bridge to the latest version. So, what fixed the issue is removing the bridge application and reinstalling it, than loin to my account.

1 Like