Can't create C++ project on UE5

Hi guys, I’m trying to create a new project in c++ on UE5, but when I try to do that I get the following error message:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project="C:/Users/Usuário/Documents/Unreal Projects/NewProject/NewProject.uproject" -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Log file: C:\Users\Usu?rio\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
Creating makefile for NewProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for NewProjectEditor
  Running UnrealHeaderTool "C:\Users\Usu?rio\Documents\Unreal Projects\NewProject\NewProject.uproject" "C:\Users\Usu?rio\Documents\Unreal Projects\NewProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\NewProjectEditor\Development\NewProjectEditor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog="C:\Users\Usu?rio\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log_UHT.txt" -installed
Reflection code generated for NewProjectEditor in 2,0774814 seconds
@progress pop
Building NewProjectEditor...
Using Visual Studio 2019 14.29.30145 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133) and Windows 10.0.19041.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
[Adaptive Build] Excluded from NewProject unity file: NewProject.cpp, NewProjectGameModeBase.cpp
Determining max actions to execute in parallel (4 physical cores, 8 logical cores)
  Executing up to 4 processes, one per physical core
Building 9 actions with 4 processes...
[1/9] Resource Default.rc2
[2/9] Compile SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.cpp
c1xx: fatal error C1083: N?o ? poss?vel abrir arquivo intermedi?rio do compilador: 'C:\Users\Usuǭrio\Documents\Unreal Projects\NewProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\NewProjectEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.h.pch': No such file or directory

I already tried to open Unreal engine as admin. Does anyone know how to solve?

I don’t read Spanish (or Portuguese?) but that error message should tell you what’s going wrong.

It may be that your disk is full, or that the location is write protected, or some other problem. In general, when starting a C++ project, you’ll want to open the Visual Studio project directly in Visual Studio, and do “Build” (ctrl-shift-B) in the IDE, with the editor closed, before you do anything else. If you haven’t tried that yet, try that and see how that goes (assuming you have disk space and write permissions and such.)

sometimes deleting intermediate folder and retrying can help