Cant create basic code C++ project

I wonder if it’s having issues with the unicode characters in your path name. Have you tried making your project in a simple directory like “C:\Project”?

Hello
Im a noobie trying to make a plugin and a game to use it. For that I need to create a clean c++ project (following some tutorials and tips on the internet). The problem is I cant create it. I get a wierd error and the project wont open with UE, only in visual studio.
This is the error mesage I get:

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.14/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe AcSpaceAbility Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users/Júlio/Desktop/júlio/PROJETO/AcSpaceAbility/AcSpaceAbility.uproject” -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -NoHotReloadFromIDE
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for AcSpaceAbilityEditor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\J?lio\Desktop\j?lio\PROJETO\AcSpaceAbility\AcSpaceAbility.uproject” “C:\Users\J?lio\Desktop\j?lio\PROJETO\AcSpaceAbility\Intermediate\Build\Win64\AcSpaceAbilityEditor\Development\AcSpaceAbilityEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for AcSpaceAbilityEditor in 4,3215115 seconds
@progress pop
Performing 7 actions (4 in parallel)
[2/7] Resource PCLaunch.rc
[3/7] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
PCH.AcSpaceAbility.h.cpp
c1xx: fatal error C1083: Cannot open compiler intermediate file: ‘C:\Users\Jǧlio\Desktop\jǧlio\PROJETO\AcSpaceAbility\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\AcSpaceAbility\AcSpaceAbility.h.pch’: No such file or directory
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\J?lio\Desktop\j?lio\PROJETO\AcSpaceAbility\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-AcSpaceAbility.dll
Total build time: 11,88 seconds

I’ve followed the tips from here and made sure I only have 1 visual studio version in use. I dont know what to do. My colleagues have no problems creating this type of project. I’ve searched and foud some posts of people having similar problems to mine, but I couldnt get a solution.

That actually solved it. Thank you so much.