Can't cook/package any projects

Every time I try to package/cook/launch any project whether using the Project Launcher or File > Package Project, it just completes instantly and doesn’t create any files in the specified destination or show any errors in the Output/Message log. Both with personal projects and template projects with no changes.

Tried reinstalling engine multiple times and clearing Config/Intermediate/Saved folders and restarting. Followed the Releasing Your Project steps and its the same outcome with every attempt.

Is there a hidden setting somewhere or another step I’m missing or is it a problem with Windows itself?

Thanks

Share your log, maybe some problem with a plugin

LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 0.64ms
LogPlayLevel: Launcher Device ID: WindowsNoEditor@DESKTOP-HFD50HF
LogPlayLevel: PlayLevel: No blueprints needed recompiling
LogLauncherProfile: Unable to use promoted target - receipt …/…/…/…/new/Lustrous/Binaries/Win64/Lustrous.target is not for a promoted target
LogLauncherProfile: Unable to use promoted target - receipt …/…/…/…/new/Lustrous/Binaries/Win64/Lustrous.target is not for a promoted target
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 0.253331
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 0.000047
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Cook Server Task, Time: 0.000006
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 0.000034
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Run Task, Time: 0.000049
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Post Launch Task, Time: 0.000006
LogPlayLevel: Launch On Completed. Time: 3.771693

^This is just if i hit the Launch button

LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 0.73ms

^This if I do Package Project > Windows (64-bit)

LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 4.29ms
LogMainFrame: Project requires temp target (Water plugin is enabled)
LogLauncherProfile: Unable to use promoted target - …/…/…/…/new/Lustrous1/Binaries/Win64/UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.target does not exist.

Before Water plugin it used to complain about Substance plugin until i disabled it…

Also just tried copying a random project to another computer to try packaging it there and they couldn’t even open it.

They can open their own projects and package those but not anything from my PC.