Can't compile due to readonly files?

These images illustrate the errors I have been receiving. I am simply trying to compile/create a CPP file for a tutorial project and it won’t let me do anything because of these errors which all seem to center around a permissions issue. I don’t know enough to say why that is. I just made all the files in my Documents folder NOT read only but that hasn’t resolved things. I can browse files and load them normally regardless using windows 10 file explorer…

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

One way - just to run UE4 under Administrator, but anyway all things come from OS read|right grants and other applications (sometimes UE4 is blocked by its own thread due to multythreading) …

@Kehel18 thank you. I’ve done that and it seems to help. Sometimes though if I walk away and my machine goes into sleep (or turns off) I come back and lose everything that isnt saved because said event causes the application to drop privileges. I wish this wasn’t a thing. It does seem to have something to do with permissions/security because if I turn off some of my protections in windows defender it lets me (briefly) use the app.