I can’t compile code
void AMyNativePlayerController::MyLoadClassByName9(const FString& Path)
UObject* obj = StaticLoadObject(UObject::StaticClass(), NULL, *(Path));
GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Green, TEXT("Failed to load object"));
GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Green, TEXT("CASTED!!!!"));
/*UBlueprint * bp = Cast<UBlueprint>(obj);*/
UE crashed with error: Error Log.txt
I have a few questions about your crash report.
- Does this only occur with this particular project or can you reproduce this crash in a brand new project?
- Are there any errors in Visual Studio when this code compiles or is the only problem you’ve experienced been the engine itself crashing?
- Was this project converted from a previous version of the engine or was it created in 4.8?
- If possible, can you provide me with this project itself so that I can reproduce the crash and possibly enter a bug report into our database for this issue?
- Does this issue only occur if you Hot Reload (Compile while the editor is open) or will it crash upon opening the project if you’ve compiled since the last time it was open?
Can’t reproduce in clean project…
Today I have got tons of exceptions, that very hard to reproduce…
Solved by removing folders with names Saved, Intermediate, Binaries…