I got some Problem I can’t really wrap my head around…
I made a HUD and it all was working just fine. Then I packed the project to test on two Clients (It’s a Multiplayer) just to realize there is no HUD showing. I then checked and found out I created a Editor Utility Widget by accident (dumb me).
Now I transferred it all to a Widget Blueprint like all my other Widgets and now most of my Casts don’t work anymore! Most of all means, just one thing still works and that is selecting a brush based of an Integer like here:
After I end playing in Editor I get this error:
I cast to the “Gameplay_Ref”-Variable like so:
And that’s how I try to cast the rest of the functions/bindings:
Unfortunately I really can’t figure out what’s going on and really hope you can tell me where I went wrong!