Cannot select anything on Metahuman Creator interface

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

I cannot do anything, not selecting characters, no edit them. I can only go into fullscreen and back and nothing else.

What’s going on?

Steps to Reproduce

I don’t know, I restart the computer and open the browser and this happens.

Expected Result

Observed Result

Platform(s)

PC

I am also facing the same problem.

Same issue here. What is solution?

Facing the same issue.

I Can login and get to metahuman creator main screen.

On main screen unable to select metahumans, cannot click on edit. Cannot interact with most things on main screen other than top left hamburger menu icon.

Same issues on both version 5.3 and 5.2

same issue can’t edit my metahuman

I’m also facing the same problem. All buttons are not working except the menu button.

Having the same problems here. Does anyone know what’s going on? I’m on Windows, using Chrome. Yesterday, it worked fine; now, I can’t click anything.

Bro same thing. I thought I was the only one . I updated my drivers, changed browser and even tried to login with different id but i was not able to select anything. PLZ fix it.

im facing the same issue too!

2 Likes

I cannot do anything, not selecting characters, no edit them. I can only go into fullscreen and back and nothing else.

2 Likes

Same problem here, clicking ong anywhere in the creator receives no response except the menu to log out.

2 Likes

This appears to be systemwide.

Are there anybody who CAN use Metahuman creator at this time?

2 Likes

I can’t and keep waiting

2 Likes

Same here!

I cannot do anything too, not selecting characters, no edit them. I can only go into fullscreen and back and nothing else.

As of 202402152216

The panel function again, everyone please check your metahuman creator.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Please fix it quickly, I am very eager to use this, thank you, a few days ago there was a problem with the download server, now it is the turn of the metahuman editor, is the staff in charge of the server on holiday, why do problems keep happening

Having the same problem here.

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME. I am about rip my hair out and throw my pc out the window unlike its worth anything anyway lol

Hey guys, I figured out the issue… Make sure you are Logged In to UnrealEngine.com, then go here [MetaHuman | Realistic Person Creator - Unreal Engine] and scroll down a little and click Request Access. To be safe I also disabled my uBlock origin extension (Adblocker) just to ensure I get and see everything I’m supposed to.

1 Like