Cannot position sun via DirectionalLight actor with Fog Atmosphere actor

I’m brand new to Unreal (my primary editor experience rests 99% with the 2D game editor, Construct 3), so I’m working through the “Your First Hour With Unreal Engine” tutorial video series. In video four, “Building Your First Level”, at about the 6 min mark, we’re shown how to connect the AtmosphericFog actor with that of the previously added DirectionalLight actor and thus allow us to position the sun from the Fog actor via the directional light arrow of the Light actor.

However, try as I may, I cannot get that fourth arrow of the Light actor to move at all. It’s like it’s not even there. Moving the mouse over any of the X/Y/Z arrows of the Light actor responds as normal - they highlight and click/holding and dragging causes them to move.

I am at a loss of how to edit the position of the sun from the Fog actor via the Light actor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I did that tutorial a couple days ago. Did you enable Atmosphere Sun Light in the Light category of the Directional Light’s details panel? It’s under Advanced in the Light category, so you have to click that down arrow that drops down a list of more options.

If it was set, then did you also set the DirectionalLight to rotate? Press E, or select the rotate tool to do it. I may be sounding as though I think you didn’t read the instructions. But it’s not what I intend. When I did it, it rotated the sun around, but did not change the color of the sky to night or sunset, etc. It stayed in day. Perhaps you went through a different tutorial than I did.

The tutorial I did was in: Level Designer Quick Start | Unreal Engine Documentation
To the right, click number 5 (Editing Placed Actors), and it’s part of the first step.

The sky-sphere will only change when you click the update checkbox on the sky-sphere itself.