Cannot Convert Rocket Racing Islands to Regular UEFN Maps

Summary

I was hoping to convert my Rocket Racing maps and replicate Rocket Racing systems using verse following the removal of the game mode. However, I seem to be unable to open/sync my project in the first place.

I don’t remember it being communicated that there was any kind of time limit to convert islands, so I don’t think its simply that time has run out to convert them.

I have seen others reporting issues with island conversion, so I would appreciate being pointed toward where I might find help.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

UI/Tools

Steps to Reproduce

Trying to open the project.

Expected Result

Project opens and allows me to convert it.

Observed Result

Project fails and crashes before opening.

image

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

3192-6861-4437