Can I run UE4(4.27)

Can I run UE4 with a laptop (Asus tuf gaming f15) with these specs? And how many fps do i get on epic settings?

Processor: i5-11400h (2,7 GHz)
Graphic Card: RTX 3050 ti (60w)
RAM: 16 gb ram (1x16) DDR 4 3200 MHz

Thanks in advance for the answer

You definitely can. You might want to try 5 first though, with that card…

Thanks for answer. How many fps will I get for epic settings?

You really need to just try it, I’m afraid…

Very vague ballpark: UE5 20-30, UE4 50-60? ( total guess )

50-60 fps is enough for beginner? I’m thinking of buying a computer to learn

OK, so you don’t have it yet? Then I’d upgrade the CPU and downgrade the GPU… :slight_smile:

actually i found an acer nitro laptop with i7 processor with the same specs, but i don’t know how high quality acer laptops are

yes, definately
with that card even 5 will work
the problem is your cpu
you need to upgrade the cpu to an i7
all shaders compile on the cpu
with an i5 you will wait hours and hours for shaders to compile
an i7 will halve your shader compile times

Firstly thanks you for your long and nice explanation.

I know a desktop system would be better but I need a laptop for many reasons. Do you really think buying ASUS is a big mistake?

Thanks for answering. Actually one of the reasons why i want to buy an asus is because my big brother uses it for a long time and he doesn’t face any problems. At the same time, i have seen many people using ASUS on this forum. Since the customs tax is quite high in the country i live in so the price really appeals to me. I’ll think about it a little more maybe I’ll buy an acer laptop.

It’s really hard to live in Turkey

Turkey is not a member of the European Union so traveling between countries is a bit difficult. Also, Turkey is the country that is experiencing the biggest economic crisis among all European countries so going abroad is just a dream but we have many relatives living in Germany. It is much more profitable to buy the laptop from there. But I don’t know what to do when I need technical service.

I personally have had many great asus products.
if your i5 has 8 cores it will be fine
if 4 it will compile shaders slow but everything else will be fine for ue

Has 6 core. Graphic Card has 4 gb vram. Is that problem?

no
that should work fine
thats a newer i5