Download

Can I get the next trust level?

I’ve been on these forums for two years, was wondering how to get the next trust level.

1 Like

Greetings @DancingRicardo66! Upon joining the UE Forums, you should’ve received a message from “discobot” titled “Greetings!” That message explains what trust levels are and how to achieve higher levels. I’ll link the relevant blog post here.

Site doesn’t work because of a glitch in my internet security. Can’t find message either. Would you mind copying and pasting it?

Sure thing, since you already have trust level 1, I will paste the relevant information for acquiring trust level two!

Trust Level 2 – Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

The list above may have been tweaked a little bit since its creation in 2018. I will have to reach out to staff to get specifics if that is the case.

1 Like

That’s stupid, I’ve done a LOT more than all that yet I don’t have it. Is there not a bot that handles this? I thought that was the case

Greetings @DancingRicardo66; after further investigation into this particular matter, it appears that your account’s trust level was manually augmented as a disciplinary action. Your trust level was then raised back to level 1 in November. With this in mind, as long as you don’t have any further disciplinary actions taken against you, your trust level should reach level 2 sooner rather than later.

Ah. I think i know why that happened. I got spam reported and shut down for a couple of days. That probably took my privileges away. Of course.

No worries, if you continue the clean track record as you have been doing, you will see the level 2 trust benefits in no time! Also, Happy New Year! :tada:

I passed all @discobot tutorials but still didn;t get new level

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@Zezkaii what are requirements for getting 1 level?

1 Like

Greetings @drew767; upon looking at your profile, it appears you have already acquired the first trust level (Basic). To reach trust level 2, you will need to do the following.

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

You can see how to achieve higher trust levels via the official blog post here.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and if you ever got spam reported by a bot so you were demoted, and someone mannually put you in the next level, you have have to wait another 6 months to get the next trust level.

1 Like