Can I change indirect lighting value in game for stationery lights?

I know you can get the value in BP, & hard set in in detials, but can you see the indirect lighting value in game.

I am asking as I wanted teh value to be tone down when I my stationery lights are off.

See: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Rendering/LightingAndShadows/LightMobility/StationaryLights/index.html

From the doc,

Indirect Lighting

Stationary lights store their indirect lighting in the lightmap just like a static light. Indirect lighting cannot be modified at runtime by changing brightness and color like direct lighting can. This means that even when a light has Visible unchecked, its indirect lighting will be put in the lightmap during the lighting build. IndirectLightingIntensity can be used to scale or disable the indirect lighting from a given light, such that when the light is hidden at runtime, its indirect lighting will not be noticeable.

So IndirectLightingIntensity can be used to scale or disable indierctly lighting. Problem is I can get IndirectLightingIntensity, but not set in BP. Or you can only do it in level blueprint or need some special circumstances?

Edit: Cannot find means to set indirect light after begin play. I take it as you can change it after the game is running (hopefully someone can correct me). Guess teh only way now is lower the intensity of indirect lighting & boost a bit on direct lighting.

IndirectLightingIntensity can’t be changed at runtime, because it affects how much goes into the lightmaps which are static. However there’s a post process volume setting IndirectLightingIntensity which lets you scale the contribution of the lightmap for all lights, that can be changed at runtime from a blueprint.

Thanks ,

Nevertheless, I think the documentation could have been clearer.

IndirectLightingIntensity can be used to scale or disable the indirect lighting from a given light, such that when the light is hidden at runtime, its indirect lighting will not be noticeable
Seems to suggest that Indirect lighting can be scale or disable in runtime, given the Runtime keyword in the sentence. It would help if these lines is added “Indirect lighting cannot be change in runtime, However there’s a post process volume setting IndirectLightingIntensity which lets you scale the contribution of the lightmap for all lights, that can be changed at runtime from a blueprint”. (yap, directly from you)

The scale all lights in post process isn’t helpful for my purpsoe unforunately (Because of the “All”), but its good to know whats possible, & whats not.

I see what you mean, I edited the doc a bit

That would be nice. Thanks.