Camera reference in material expression in BP?

Background - I want to display the same rendered ‘world’ through two different cameras (Scene Capture 2D) that show the same object but using two different materials/textures depending on which camera is viewing (note- both view the object at the same time).

Problem: I understand I can reference the camera direction/vector from a material expression, but have not seen any reference to the camera object (or its manager) itself. I understand there’s been a few previous questions (along similar lines) and the only answer is to use a post process (but from what I understand this is for applying a number of set transforms to the image, rather than defining the behaviour of the material itself).

Just bumping.

bumping for a last attempt to find an answer

Interesting question!
I don’t think you can render a object with diferent materials at the same time, but perhaps a diferent aproach can be done:
Create two objects, with diferent material each. And then make each object visible only on his camera.
(I remember somewhere to see a way to hide or unhide a object from a scene capture2d)

Hope that’s help

Thanks for that - to better explain, I want eventually to render ALL objects based on which camera is viewing the object. Doing this would amount to re-rendering everything again (which would kill performance). Given that we can access the camera location, it just strikes me as being very strange that we can’t access a camera actor/manager from within the material shader itself.