Call unknown Function Error ! (aqProf.dll related and selffixed)

Currently facing the same issue, I have tried everything and it still will not work. How do you properly rebuild the VS files? Any help would be much appreciated. Trying to get the build of my game into alpha but stuck on this issue

1 Like

Hi all,

That might help you as it solved my problem. The map was the problem, so I went in C:\Users"name_of_user"\Documents\Unreal Projects"name_of_project\Config. Open ā€œDefaultEngine.iniā€ and delete the name of the map to start the project (just left ā€œEditorStartupMap=ā€). And the project open without an issue but was still not able to open the map.

How do you rebuild vs files?

2 Likes

Just wanted to reply that I had a similar issue, but this fix didnā€™t work for me.

However, I found a similar thread where the .uplugin file was the culprit. Changing the ā€œLoadingPhaseā€ parameter from ā€œPostDefaultā€ to ā€œPreDefaultā€ fixed my problem.

Thread Link: "Can't find file for asset. /Script/CableComponent" on 4.12

You can rebuild project files by right clicking your .uproject files and selecting generate files.

1 Like

there is nothing in the folderā€¦but config fileā€¦

Deleting the core redirects solved it for me.

Iā€™d created a class with the same name as that of a redirected class, and if I opened my project all the member functions of that class would be deemed unknown, and thus my Blueprints would fail to compile.