Caffeine - A Caffeine Infused Sci-Fi Horror Game (UE4 Trailer + IndieGoGo)

Looks promising. Good luck : )

This game looks very promising and look to play when its out. :slight_smile:

looks very cool, love to see this game out :smiley: very inspiring!

Thanks guys :3 Got a slightly updated trailer here, going to be working on getting all my game mechanics running this week :slight_smile:
watch?v=Llcg8LOxiKs

I think you should add more “dirt” to the surfaces - environment looks too shiny and new :slight_smile:

Well done :wink:

Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: , almost got real time GI with LPV working the way I want it to :stuck_out_tongue:
watch?v=fbghKhh0NsY

Oh cool didn’t know a thread was created for this project here. I saw it on youtube originally. Was one of first videos to pop up when ue4 first came out. Looks great man!

So I have some new Screenshots here :slight_smile: Been adding particles and such recently.

7a93e9968d1cce2f8d47e85c57d4574abf33d37c.jpeg

Very impressive. Looking forward to seeing the updates on this.

New AVCON Teaser

Hi guys, check out my new teaser for AVCON 2014 :slight_smile:
watch?v=tQ4Md0hvKMk

Caffeine Development Log #1

Hi guys,
here is my first development log! :slight_smile:
watch?v=1cwMQxpfuGc

work, I’ve to say!
Keep it up!

Fantastic work DylserX! I have been watching this thread for a bit now and each updates gets me more excited to try this game when it is released. Keep up the great job!

Excellent work DylserX! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try it out! :D. I love the atmosphere and the idea of timed puzzles! If you don’t mind me asking, did you use a UPhysicsHandleComponent for picking up objects or did you code it yourself? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys!
Yeh I used PhysicsHandleComponent :slight_smile: had a look at the content examples and made it based on what I saw there :smiley:

With the movable light that you can pick up, how have you got the actual light? Looks more than just a point light component.

I made a blueprint with my light mesh and a capsule light inside it :slight_smile: with the light element not casting shadows

All these teaser videos make me feel like my game is so inadequate in comparison!

Excellent work :smiley:

DylserX - The Atmospheric Theme its just spot on. Lighting is such a powerful mood-inducer and storyteller when used really well. Keep the updates comin! :smiley:

Thanks everyone!
Development log 2 is up! it isn’t as feature full as the first one :stuck_out_tongue:
watch?v=zxUSHedywgA