C++ work fine play in edit but crash at launch

mb i can send you project files so you can try to build and launch it by yourself?

yes, of course , wait a bit please, we living in different times ^^. I just got up.

here it’s

Hey! I solved it. no crash at launch game now. If you have further questions or the problem still appear on your computer. Please tell me. I only test on my Mac. I sending the project with solution to google drive and I will give you the link when it finish upload.

The bug is at advanced sessions plugin’s side. the structure BPUnique Net ID does not support to be a element of another structure. Because blueprint doesn’t fully support c++'s structure. you cannot define function in unreal blueprint’s structure. but advanced sessions plugin did. BPUnique Net ID has some function defined.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4zipilab9qxQ0cxYVBwR0dnVHM

Does it work? please tell me. please give me some feedback.

oh, man, i’m sorry for this. i was busy at work. i will download and check it right now!

So … yeah, you fixed this, man. Thank you! but It seems that something broke in my blueprints. does server list work on your mac? I mean can you find created game from editor test? Anyway BIG thank you for your help man, and i’m sorry again for this 5 days of ignore.

I’m sorry I didn’t test server list. I’ll try to fix it at this weekend.