C++ & UE4 compile errors

Visual Studio 2015. UE4.12.3

I get errors in UE4 when creating a new C++ Class. It states “The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version” “Would you like to rebuild them now?”. It also fails to rebuild from this dialogue also.

I have the same issue in reverse when attempting to Build in Visual Studio. With errors "Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error code OtherCompilationError (5) BP_FuncLibSeries G:\Tests\UE4_TestFiles\01_C++\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\Error 1
"

and

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB3075 The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” BP_FuncLibSeriesEditor Win64 DebugGame “G:\Tests\UE4_TestFiles\01_C++\BP_FuncLibSeries.uproject” -waitmutex” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. BP_FuncLibSeries C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 37

The original version of the UE4 project was from an earlier version that was updated to 4.12.3 so I will look further there.

Could there be other incompatibilities or issues to look out for?

I still get the following errors from Visual Studio on Build when using a new basic project.

Error The first include statement in source file ‘G:\Tests\UE4_TestFiles\testCcompile\Source\testCcompile\Utilities_BP_Func.cpp’ is trying to include the file ‘BP_FuncLibSeries.h’ as the precompiled header, but that file could not be located in any of the module’s include search paths. testCcompile G:\Tests\UE4_TestFiles\testCcompile\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC 1

and

Error MSB3075 The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” testCcompileEditor Win64 Development “G:\Tests\UE4_TestFiles\testCcompile\testCcompile.uproject” -waitmutex” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. testCcompile C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 37

I got the same error in Unreal 4.16.
Error MSB3075 The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” UnrealRPGEditor Win64 Development “C:\Unreal Projects\UnrealRPG\UnrealRPG.uproject” -waitmutex” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. UnrealRPG C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets

I have never worked those issues out.
Just walked away from it in the end.

Unhelpful I know.

any solutions? I’m struggling with the sameish thing