I just submitted the second edition of my Advanced Material Pack which includes 9 materials - Other than the new Skin Material this pack contains entirely new material types so it is not a replacement for the materials in Edition 1.
Here are the contents of the pack:
- Parallax with Offset RGBA and Full-Color Emissive support
- Parallax 3-Way Weight Blend
- World Axis Tessellated Displacement Blend (Two material blend based based on object orientation - Useful for Snow which only appears on top of an object)
- Tessellated Displacement Landscape (Specifically for Landscape Actor)
- Ice/Snow Landscape with Tessellated Displacement (Specifically for Landscape Actor)
- Ice/Snow 3-Way Blend
- Vertex Paint Water (Control wave height influence based on Alpha Channel and color values via RGB channels - Useful for having flat, different colored water near the shoreline)
The pack also includes the below assets.
- 1 Environment
- 5 Static Meshes
- 55 Textures
- 10 Materials
- 12 Material Instances
Here are the screen grabs as well as a fly-through video - I am working on a detailed walk-through video of each material as well which i will post here once it’s done.