C++ in a Blueprint project for Google Play Events

I would like to use Google Play Events to monitor some in-game variables of my users but Blueprints seem to no support it. I thought I could use the C++ code gave by Google Play, for example:
game_services_->Events().Increment(BLUE_MONSTER_EVENT_ID);

How can I correctly implement it in my Blueprint project? Can I create with C++ some Blueprint blocks?

No Blueprint runs on on it’s own virtual machine so you can not create any C++. There no technical difference between C++ project and Blueprint project, rether it is whatever you project have C++ module or not, so to add C++ to your project you need to add one recently i explained how to do it cheap way here:

Then learn using C++ in UE4 (maybe try to do something in empty project), you can also create a plugin which you can use in all projects (well module create in project you can move in to plug in).

I think Google Play stuff should work without anything looking on build.cs of current implmnetation, just include require stuff. Just make sure you surround android specific code in function body (since you will need function deceleration for blueprints) with this or else your code won’t build for Windows (for editor use):

#if PLATFORM_ANDROID

//Android specific code here

#endif