C++ Advanced Vehicle Sample - initializing tires from code

I’m working on a new project, and am attempting to use the Advanced Vehicle Sample project as a base for my efforts. I’ve noticed that this project loads the wheel and tire setting in code from the WheelFront and WheelRear C++ classes it creates. This was easy enough to extend to set various float properties such as the LongStiffValue and the LatStiffMaxLoad.

However, I’m not exactly sure what the best way to set the friction coefficient within the TireType property from C++. My first guess was to just try to call TireType->SetFrictionScale(10.0f); within the constructor like the floats (since the object should be defined by the superconstructor at that point). This gave me an error “C2027: use of undefined type ‘UTireType’”

So, it might just be that I’m tired and working at 2:00 AM, but I figured I might just be missing a header, and added an include for “Vehicles/TireType.h” in my header file - but then I just got a long linker error starting with "error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “public: void __cdecl UTireType::SetFrictionScale(float)” (?SetFrictionScale@UTireType@@QEAAXM@Z) "

This leads me to think I’m doing something blatantly wrong. Is there an easier way to override my tire friction settings from C++?