Burbank Font is not being seen when it is selected on the billboard settings

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

While I was messing around with my map, I decided to bring out the billboard to explain what weapons were in use. However, I didn’t like the Notosans font, so I decided to change it to Burbank, which is a classic I use whenever video/thumbnail editing, but when I put it on that, it was looks the same as Notosans! I tried different rendering modes, and tried swapping to creative to see if it was there, but same results accrued!

Steps to Reproduce

1. Go into any map, regardless if it is in UEFN or Creative
  2. Place down the Billboard device
  3. Change Text Font to: BURBANK
  4. You will see it is basically an altered NOTOSANS when it isn’t supposed to be like that. No matter what settings you change, It will stick with the NOTOSANS font while it is on burbank until you change it to something else like ROBOTO. But it still stays that way if you put it back on BURBANK.

Expected Result

For whatever reason, I cannot post images on here. So here is a link to the image via google drive: Untitled-2.png - Google Drive

Observed Result

Please refer to Expected Results for your answer

Platform(s)

This was tested on PC both on DirectX12 and DirectX11
Specs:
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050
Intel Core i9-9900KF CPU 3.60GHz
16 GB of DDR4 RAM

Additional Notes

I didn’t know what category to put this in, but considering UEFN is based off of Creative, I put it there since there was no difference when doing the same procedures in a Creative game.