Built-in emotes / Transformation skins not working in UEFN creative modes

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Character

Summary

Everytime I get on to play Creative / custom games I am met with the fact that I cannot use any of my transformation skins. When hovering over the built-in emotes and attempting to use an emote simply nothing happens, no matter what I try I can’t switch the skin. I wouldn’t have too much of an issue if Joey could swap to her alien style before even entering the game but you’re forced to do the emote every time thus making it impossible to play as her in custom and its a shame that’s my favorite skin in the game

Steps to Reproduce

Select any skin with a full transformation, like The Origin, Joey, or All might; and join a UEFN creative game. Once loaded in and able to emote use their built-in emote like Unchained or Unzipped. You will notice nothing at all will happen and your character will never swap forms

Expected Result

What should happen is once you’re loaded in with a skin with a transformation / built-in emote it should instantly perform the emote like normal as if you were in battle royale and swap your in-game skin to whatever form the built-in is supposed to and you should be able to play freely with said skin.

Observed Result

After selecting a skin with a built-in / transformation emote and you load into a creative UEFN lobby after you attempt to emote nothing happens, the emote wheel vanishes like it normally would after an emote and the character does nothing and never swaps to its transformation

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

5196-0233-5799

Additional Notes

It has not worked on any mode I’ve selected in creative thats under the UEFN section

Yes he’s right, it’s been happening to me too.