(Building Bug!) Building fully Disabled On My Fortnite Account!

Summary

I encountered a terrible (Building BUG) & now my whole account cannot Build at all in any Game Mode. I was in a Star Wars creative map trying to add the Force Power called (Force Throw). Force Throw Gathers Materials around your body & throws it at you in the form of rocks. I was trying to use the (Prop Manipulator Device) to make the builds around me Indestructible so that i could add (Force Throw) to my game without destroying the map around me. At 1st it looks like it worked. But after using (Force Throw) a couple of times the builds around me still get destroyed when using (Force Throw). This causes a terrible BUG & now my account cant build walls, floors, stairs & cones in any game mode that i try. I need help because now my account cant build at all. Also hopefully this dosent affect others players that join my map. Ive never seen a BUG like this before so i would appreciate if we look into this. I made a Youtube Video Recreating the steps.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

World Building

Steps to Reproduce

1st you need to be inside a Star Wars Creative Map. Place Down 3 (Prop Manipulator Devices). In the settings for the device put them all at Maximum Distance Range & Make all Props Indestructible. As shown in the video link i provided. Afterwards grab the Star Wars (Force Throw) Power & Drop it so you can use it in the game. Then Start Game. When you start the game. Go grab the Force Throw Power & use it a couple of times. After using Force Throw a couple of times you will encounter a terrible building glitch. I guess combining The Prop Manipulator & Force Throw Causes a Bug that stops you permenantly from Building anything at all. I attached a full tutorial video link.

Expected Result

Building Fully or Partially Disabled On Your Fortnite Account.

Observed Result

Building Fully or Partially Disabled On Your Fortnite Account.

Platform(s)

PC.

Island Code

3315-0829-4967

Video

Additional Notes

Building on My account Is Currently Fully Disabled. This stops me from Creating new Maps & playing games on my account. Please Reach out to me Epic on any solutions that can fix this on my account.