Build time longer than expected

Hi, I would start from mentioning that this problem occurs in small projects (even blank), in bigger ones it’s just getting worse.
So building even small solutions takes (at least) 6-7 minutes, of course that depends on how much I have changed in compare to last build but even adding two new UProperty means I would need to wait another 5 minutes on building.
Currently, I’m using “rider for ue4” because in Visual Studio the problem was even worse.
From Build message :

0>Total time in Parallel executor: 336,81 seconds
0>Total execution time: 381,95 seconds

And that’s where my question starts.
Is there any solution to shorten that stupidly long building time?

My Laptop specs if that’s maybe a reason:
CPU: i5-7300HQ
GPU: gtx1050M
Ram: 8 GB
HDD 465 GB (from 200 GB are still free)
(build time isn’t affected by other app running in background from my tests)

Go to the project folder and clean up Binaries, Intermediate, and Saved. Especially Binaries, it gets ridiculously large very fast.

You can actually just delete them completely and then launch your project (the first time it’ll have to rebuild, which may take up to several minutes), and it will also reset your editor interface changes back to default, but that shouldn’t really be the issue.

I generally just go to Binaries and delete all the files that weren’t created/updated today (except for the last .dll and .pbd that have no number next to them). It seems to help a bit with compilation times.