Build error Visual Studio

I am getting build issue with Unreal Engine 5.3 and Visual Studio 2022

I regenerated the project file and errors occurs when I try to build from solution file. I cant open the project unless its build from source.

Can anyone help me with this issue. I am attaching the errors with this thread for reference.

Also found this thread → https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/error-compiling-the-automation-tool-after-updating-visual-studio-today-unreal-5-3-2/1393088/29

Error MSB3073 The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.3\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” PROJECTNAME Win64 Development -Project=“PROJECTLOCATION.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code -532462766. PROJECTNAME C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44

Can you share a screenshot of the output window? Sometimes I find that the error window actually hides some of the important information

Hi, do you have any update on this?
Im having a same error with building Meta’s UE5.3 with Visual Studio 2022.

I had build error with Syste.Drawing.Common being invulnerable in Autiomation related projects. So I updated from 4.7.0 to 4.7.3 but then the error above started happening.

The output doesnt show much but its here (although its in Japanese):
UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\CheckForHacks.cs(87,26,87,45): error CA2017: ログ メッセージ テンプレートで指定されたパラメーターの数が、名前付きプレースホルダーの数と一致しません (CA2017: Parameter count mismatch (code analysis) - .NET | Microsoft Learn)

Thanks