I have a game instance blueprint, with several structs with in.
In some of these struct arrays, i have a color as one of the variables.
When i add an index to the struct and wish to alter the color, is i use the “value” color slider, or alter the alpha value, it closes the color choosing window, meaning i have to open it several times to get the color that i want.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce this on my end.
- Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?
- What steps can I take to reproduce this on my end?
- Create new project.
- Create a struct with a linear color
- Create a GameInstance blueprint
- Create variable in GameInstance featuring this struct
- Edit default value color of this variable in any way.
As you should see the color picker closes, when you release control of one of the sliders.
I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, UE-29964, to be assessed by the development staff.